Second wave of COVID-19 has come with more devastating impacts. The positivity rates and mortality is increasing on everyday basis. One of the main components of the COVID-19 disease is lung infection which ultimately leads to breathlessness and decrease oxygen saturation in the body. For treating this breathlessness, oxygen is being utilized in majority of the cases. Due to the acute spread of disease a huge demand has been created which has caused severe shortage of oxygen in the whole country. Delhi, being the capital with large number of population, is facing the crisis at an un-measurable level. Every hospital in Delhi NCR is not able to manage the shortage of oxygen supply due to which either they have stopped admitting the patients or started discharging their admitted patient which has suddenly increased the death rate in India.
As per WHO, the disease will going to stay for next 2-3 years more so we need to start preparing ourselves for the current and future requirement. In this critical situation your contribution can help to serve the humanity in a big way. Your contribution to assist in this noble cause of mankind will enable the hospitals to optimally utilise their numbers of beds and in turn save the lives of thousands of patients.
Currently many hospitals are associated with us and willing to serve the patients and save their lives once there is assured and uninterrupted supply of oxygen. So, we are requesting hand folded you to contribute and help in this tough pandemic and make an impact on the society which includes you, me, our families, friends and everybody. The disease is affecting everyone no matter age, religion, caste and social status, so we should also participate in this race of life to defeat this deadly virus on earth.
Types of assistance going to be offered to various hospitals
- Oxygen Concentrator
- Oxygen Plant
- Liquid medical oxygen -LMO
- Free refilling/ Subsidized Refilling
- Cylinders donation
- Financial Donation
Advantages to Corporate
- Tax benefit under 80 G
- Will be considered under CSR
- Ensure bed availability for the management and staff
- Ensure dedicated ward to their employees
- Providing home care to their employees for home care
- Providing home testing (Subject to govt. Regulations)
- Ensure Oxygen Cylinder Availability at home(Rent free)
- Ensure Oxygen Cylinder Availability at hospital
- Ensure Oxygen Cylinder refilling services
- Ensure oxygen concentrators
- Ensuring personal protective equipment’s like(PPE Kits, gloves, sanitizers at least rates)
- Subsidized ration and Subsidized Medicines
Advantages to Hospitals and Health Care Centres
- Better spectrum of services
- Can cater to higher counts and can save more lives
- Ensuring patients and optimal utilization of the resources
- Sharing of resources and networking
- It builds a brand profile for the company and helps to maintain trust between the company and it’s clients.
- Helps to secure a better branding and a positive image.
- Keeps the employees motivated through active volunteering participation and spreads community mindedness.
- Feel good factor: Management and employees feel good while serving humanity.
- Encourages the businesses to act ethically and to consider the social and environmental impacts of their business on the society.
- Meet Corporate Social Responsibility objectives
- Helps to cure various diseases in the communities in which you operate and want to serve
- Noida International Institute of Medical Sciences, Greater Noida (300 bedded hospital and medical college)
- Arogya Health Care Center
Subject to special govt. orders and notifications being issued by regulatory authorities and admission criterion fulfillment from time to time.
- Consortium of Stakeholders from 5 organizations
- Remedial Foundation (Non Profit Organization): NGO
- Hippocrates Independent Ethics Committee (NGO): Owned by a renowned Medical Doctor and Hospital Administrator, was registered with USFDA and Drug controller General of India
- White Orange Consultancy: Owned by a B. Tech Engineer
- Physic Healthcare (Healthcare Organization): Owned by a Marketing Personnel
- Anastomosis Consultancy: Owned By a MBBS MD Doctor.
Dr Rajesh Ranjan, CEO
- MBBS from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi (2005),
- DNB (Hospital Administration) from National board of examinations.
- Associate Fellowship in Industrial Health from Central Labour Institute, Govt. of India
- D Pharmaceutical medicine from JamiaHamdard
- Advanced management programme in healthcare from ISB Hyderabad, Purs.
- Diploma in Health Administration from National Institute of Health & Family Welfare, Munirka, New Delhi.(Full time residency)
- Currently heading a medical college and 350 bedded hospital in Delhi NCR.
Dr Dheeraj P Arya, Medical Director
- M.B.B.S (Maulana Azad Medical College, University of Delhi)
- MD and Diploma (Community Health Administration, NIHFW, DU)
- Executive MBA (International Business) Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), New Delhi
- PGDMLS (Post Graduation Diploma in Medico legal system), Symbiosis University, Pune
- Certified NABH Assessor
Mr. R. D. Singh
- He is a B E (Electronics) from BIT, Sindari, one of the most renowned engineering colleges of India. He has been chief engineer and general manager of big electronics companies like Beltek, Televista, Texla etc. He has rich experience of managing operations of organisations and manpower of these biggest electronics companies.
Dr. Shilpi, Sr. Manager Operations
- She is a BDS Doctor, graduated from one of the most renowned dental colleges of India. She has practiced dental medicine for quite a few years. Now since last two years she is taking care of operations, liasoning, client acquisition actively.
Account Name– Remedial Foundation
Bank Name- Indian Bank,Jasola Branch
Address– 87, Pocket-1,Jasola ,South Delhi,Delhi,110025
Account No- 50266998183 , For International Transaction- 5026699818
IFSC code- IDIB000J033